WHAT are the different media types available?
1. Kodak Metallic: Features a glossy finish and metallic appearance that creates images with exceptional visual interest and depth. Available as a print only, matted and framed, or on a stand-out mount (Print is mounted on a lightweight 3/4" backing, which lends a clean, contemporary look to your wall displays. Ready to hang with a keyhole hanger in the back).
2. Fine Art Paper: A Bright White, Acid Free Smooth Fine Art paper that is 100% Cotton. Available as a print-only (borderless or with 1" border) or matted and framed.
3. High Gloss Metal Print: Brilliant white high gloss surface for unsurpassed detail and vibrance. A very popular surface.
MetalPrints are mounted on 2mm black Styrene. Designed to look great while adding durability. Great for prints that are hung in highly trafficked areas or to prints that will be handled or transported frequently.
4. Canvas Gallery Wrap: Fine Art Canvas Wraps are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas material using high-quality archival inks. Your choice of Glossy or Lustre Laminate is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print, or Premium Metallic Canvas.
Available in 3/4" & 1-1/2" depths.
5. Non-Glare Acrylic: Vibrant prints paired with polished acrylic for added depth and a high-impact, radiant display. Most dynamic looking print option, especially with the LexJet Metallic Upgrade.
There are so many PRINT options - do you have any recommendations?
If you are on a smaller budget: The Kodak Metallic on a Standout Mount is very light, easy, ready to hang, and is more budget friendly.
If you are looking for the most impact: The High Gloss Metal Prints and Non-Glare Acrylic (with the LexJet Metallic upgrade) are the most modern and visually impressive.
If you are looking for something more traditional: The Kodak Metallic with a 2" Mat and Wooden Frame or Canvas Gallery Wrap will look good in any home environment. *Please note - not all print sizes can be framed. If framing isn't available, try selecting a smaller sized print.
Credit card numbers are never saved or stored on this site. Email addresses from my newsletter are not released to or shared with any third party. Customer information is shared with my fulfillment partner - Bay Photo Labs. This is necessary so that the lab can print and ship orders directly to the customer.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
FOR PRINTS Prints are shipped directly from the photo lab. The lab will select the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From||To||Standard Shipping*||2-Day Shipping*||Overnight Shipping*||International Shipping Charge*||HI &AK Standard Shipping||HI &AK 2-Day Shipping||HI &AK Overnight Shipping|
** Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping,
I can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
I am not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact me with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS?
- I do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- My lab will do its utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number for further instructions.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
All print sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you need to cancel your order.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A REFUND?
Processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days.
WHO TO CONTACT?
You can reach out at any time by email at email@example.com
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
I would love for you to be the first to know about any new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by signing up for my newsletter HERE!
You can also follow me on on my social media pages as I am constantly posting about new work!